Pending release of 2.1.9

Johan Meiring jmeiring at pcservices.co.za
Fri May 14 09:51:56 CEST 2010

On 2010/05/14 07:46 AM, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Johan Meiring wrote:
>> There is a log of warnings though.
>> Small subset says this.....
>> dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol radlog used by
>> debian/freeradius/usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_checkval-2.1.9.so found in none
>> of the libraries.
>
>    It's in the server core.  There's no "libfreeradius-server.so", though
> perhaps there could be.
>
>    In any case, the warnings are minor.

Cool.
I compiled the server and can confirm it runs ok on my develepment machine.

On another note, every time a new release comes out, I manually add rlm_raw
and recompile.

I updated rlm_raw to work with FR2 a while ago and have been running it
successfully in production for about a year.

Any chance of getting it into the 2_1_0 branch?

Patch attached.

--

Johan Meiring
Cape PC Services CC