ISG DHCP relay

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Tue May 18 10:34:28 CEST 2010

Ok,
I really don't understand why noone wants to help. After all, i am using
freeradius together with cisco. I just asked if anyone has any
experience in ISG+FreeRadius because i am trying to find a solution for
my problem for more than 15 days. Does it really matter what kind of NAS
i am using?

Thank you,
Igor