Authenticating groups via LDAP

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun May 23 12:54:49 CEST 2010

Josip Rodin wrote:
> IMHO just changing modules to the -enabled/-available scheme would be a good
> first step and it should be done first, in 2.1.10 or whenever.

  I'd say 2.2.0.  And then move eap.conf && sql.conf to raddb/modules*, too.

  The only reason that eap.conf && sql.conf aren't in the modules
directory is that too many documents point to them.  And I couldn't take
the thought of having raddb/eap.conf say:

	"look in modules/eap for the real configuration"

  ... and then getting questions asking "what does that mean?"