What is the Class attribute for?

weiwei fang fangvv at gmail.com
Tue May 25 03:09:56 CEST 2010

Thanks for your kindly reply.

Now our company has bought the WiMAX products. We want to use freeradius as
the AAA server.

However, the vendor told us that we need to return back the user's qos
service level back to AGW after authenticating this user. I looked up the
documents and found this attribute. And as the WiMAX network will be used
only for our company, we don't want to use the "accounting" part in
freeradius(btw: how can I get rid of this part and don't let this part
start)?

So maybe we need to define a vendor-specific attribute for our purpose?

Thanks again for your help!