github wiki

Robert Wilkinson rbwilkinson at otgb.net
Thu May 27 16:24:48 CEST 2010

Hello Alan,
I want to thank you for your services.  Not just for myself but for
everyone that you assisted over the years it seems. You are a tireless
soldier. I have visited github made some notes on the Wiki there. I am
dedicated to streamlining the process of installing FR.
The present system of passing information and knowledge can be daunting
to new users. I nearly gave up myself due the sheer amount of old and
misleading sources that exist.
By writing guides and docs I intend to learn more about FR and hopefully
the community will benefit by having a greater number of users that will
in turn help others along.
I would like to thank the two Alans for your fine work.
Please  contact me if there are any additional matters that you think
might be useful in increasing the knowledge base.

Kind Regards,
Robert Wilkinson

ps I still have a few issues with sql but I am certainly going in the
right direction now. I have now spent 5 days and I have been worn
out.