github wiki

Josip Rodin joy at entuzijast.net
Fri May 28 09:36:24 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 06:00:48PM +0200, Alan DeKok wrote:
>   Thanks, but we already *have* a Wiki.  I would really prefer to not
> add yet *another* location for documentation.
>
>   Yes... the existing Wiki has a number of out-of-date pages.

I will, annoyingly enough :) again use this as an opportunity to ask for
an account on the wiki in order to be able to help fixing these.

(It's uncommon to call a mediawiki installation a "wiki" and have a
strict policy of forbidding volunteers from editing, even known ones.)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.