Free Radius , how to make it work with dynamic clients

Rajendra Hegde Rajendra.hegde at cryptocard.com
Wed Oct 6 22:09:20 CEST 2010

Hello,

I want to make free radius work with dynamic set of clients

- Clients will have specific range (not just any client)

- Clients will have some shared secret.

Can it do 2 objectives listed above?

I know there is a macro WITH_DYNAMIC_CLIENTS,

But after compiling it with having defined WITH_DYNAMIC_CLIENTS,

What else I need to configure and how to run, not very sure.

Regards,

Rajendra Hegde

Software Developer

CRYPTOCard Inc
Website: www.cryptocard.com <http://www.cryptocard.com/>

Address: 340 March Road, Suite 600
Ottawa, ON, Canada K2K 2E4

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.  Please see our legal details at http://www.cryptocard.com
CRYPTOCard Inc. is registered in the province of Ontario, Canada with Business number 80531 6478.  CRYPTOCard Europe is limited liability company registered in England and Wales (with registered number 05728808 and VAT number 869 3979 41); its registered office is Aztec Centre, Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol, UK, BS32 4TD