how to get vendor specific attribute value

Noura Kossentini kossentini.noura at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 11:06:06 CEST 2010

Hi
but the issue is from free radius response why it send unknown attribute???
is there sometink that lack??

May be I have problem in adding new VSA dictionary file into Freeradius, I
hope that you agree to help me solve my problem.
Below you can find my dictionary

VENDOR Ps 6666
BEGIN-VENDOR Ps

ATTRIBUTE ROLE 10  integer
ATTRIBUTE PROFIL 11 integer

VALUE   ROLE                            User                    1
VALUE   PROFIL                        Sec                     1
END-VENDOR  Ps

I included my dictionary in the main dictionary(
/usr/local/share/freeradius/)

Now Iwant to add a VSA(ROLE for exemple) in the Access-Accept response of
freeRadius.
I tried to add attribute in the users file like this:
testing Cleartext-Password := "toto at titi"
        ROLE  = user

But I found unknown attribute sent in the ethereal trace even though I
defined it in a customer dictionary.