Toggle Calling-Station-Id check item based on Framed-Protocol?

William Burnett burnett.w at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 02:07:42 CEST 2010

Thinking this over I may have thought of a solution, but if anyone can
suggest something better let me know...

I write another SQL module call it sql_ppp and change the query so
that it omits any records with an attribute == Calling-Station-Id, and
the use unlang to call that module when Service-Type == PPP.

Unless there's a way to use unlang to strip the check item, i don't
know how else to accomplish this.

Sincerely,

William Burnett
burnett.w at gmail.com