Redundant SQL

Chesterfield McMillan howmanynamesdoihavetotry at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 18 23:00:42 CEST 2010

I'm trying to implement the redundant SQL feature into my freeradius setup.

The one problem I am coming up against is when freeradius is starting, but
not all the SQL servers are available. I have set up sql1 and sql2 as a
single virtual module and would ideally like it to *try* to connect to all
servers on start-up, but if an error occurs (can't connect to one), then
just bypass and continue.

Assuming the total failure to is what is meant to happen, I can understand
why, but in my case I'd rather have it connect to at least one database
server than fail if it can't connect to them all.

Is this setup possible?

Regards,

Chester.