Authentication failing when using *@domain.com

Ryan Garrett rjgarrett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 19:07:10 CEST 2010

I was trying to follow your suggestions, I was just confused about them. I
wasn't sure what I needed to be adding to inner-tunnel. I did end up adding
a line to proxy.conf, but it was just a blank entry for the
testlab.netrealm. After that, authentication worked when using the
user at realmformat. I have other issues with it at this point, which I
believe is
outside the scope of the original problem.

I am still not 100% on the inner-tunnel settings I need to configure,
however I am still trying to figure it out. I read through inner-tunnel but
just ended up getting a bit more confused than I already was.

>What did my message say?
>If you're not going to follow my suggestions, I don't see why you're
>asking questions on this list.

I wasn't trying to ignore your advice, again, I was just confused.

Thanks for the help, though.