SQL and Proxy acct in a virtual server

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Oct 26 16:14:13 CEST 2010

Frank Bollet wrote:
> If I define home servers and a virtual server in a home server pool, the virtual
> server is only used for pre/post proxy. "accounting {}" is used from
> sites-enabled/default.

  Yes.  That's the way it works.

> How could I define a specific accounting for a given realm ?

  You don't.

  I'm not sure what you're trying to do.  The virtual servers are there
to separate logically independent configurations.  Since you're doing
*local* accounting for multiple realms, that accounting is done with
*one* virtual server.

  Setting up virtual servers for each *local* realm is not useful.