Wireless WPA2 enterprise Radius authentication

Maurice James midnightsteel at msn.com
Thu Oct 28 01:56:27 CEST 2010

I will give it another try. I've been trying to the last hour to get the
clear text password policy to stick to a user. Every time I run the radius
debug I see hashed value passed from LDAP. I have to search online for the
instructions on how to get 389-ds server to use clear text. Thanks for all
the help and advice all. This is one of the most responsive lists that I
have ever been a member of