Wireless WPA2 enterprise Radius authentication

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Thu Oct 28 02:53:46 CEST 2010

On 10/27/2010 07:56 PM, Maurice James wrote:
> I will give it another try. I've been trying to the last hour to get the
> clear text password policy to stick to a user. Every time I run the radius
> debug I see hashed value passed from LDAP. I have to search online for the
> instructions on how to get 389-ds server to use clear text. Thanks for all
> the help and advice all. This is one of the most responsive lists that I
> have ever been a member of

389-ds has most all the features I mentioned. The Administrators Guide
is your friend.

389-ds doc can be found here:

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation#389_Documentation

The Administrators Guide can be found here:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?