Can't get LEAP working [beginner]

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sat Oct 30 00:56:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

>    Hmmm. probably not the case, here is my 'users' file:

isnt it a little more obvious than that?

>      > Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
>      > Ignoring EAP-Type/ttls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
>      > Ignoring EAP-Type/peap because we do not have OpenSSL support.

you built the FreeRADIUS yourself - or installed via a package manager?  if
the former, then instaleld the openssl-devel or ssl-dev packages (name depends
on distro) and rebuild.   if the latter - then ensure you have the required
OpenSSL support version or extra bits  (some distros split it into umpteen bits)

alan