Can't get LEAP working [beginner]

David Jea dcjea.ee at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 01:35:14 CEST 2010

ah.... but this is LEAP I am testing, which does not require OPENSSL
support.
In wiki page, http://wiki.freeradius.org/Rlm_eap

=======
INSTALLATION

EAP, EAP-MD5, and Cisco *LEAP* do not require any additional packages. *
FreeRADIUS* <http://wiki.freeradius.org/FreeRADIUS> contains all the
required packages.

For EAP-TLS, *OPENSSL* <http://www.openssl.org/> is required to be
installed. Any version from 0.9.7, should fairly work with this module.

=======

Which seems to suggest that OPENSSL is not required for LEAP.

I appreciate the feedback, I am actually looking for exactly what you have
pointed out:
>> if the former, then instaleld the openssl-devel or ssl-dev packages (name
depends
on distro) and rebuild.

Thanks,
David