Enabling Session Resumption in FreeRadius

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Wed Sep 8 17:37:01 CEST 2010

Panagiotis Georgopoulos <panos at comp.lancs.ac.uk> wrote:

> Then a full EAP-TTLS exchange follows from the beginning that
> succeeds. However, the failure message above "Forcibly stopping
> session resumption as it is not allowed" implies that there is
> somewhere in the FR a setting that will allow it? Am I assuming
> rightly? If yes, where is this setting? If no, does anyone know why
> session resumption fails ?

*sigh*

----
root at chlorine:~# grep resumption -r /etc/freeradius
/etc/freeradius/eap.conf:                       #  Session resumption / fast reauthentication
/etc/freeradius/eap.conf:                             #  You can disallow resumption for a
/etc/freeradius/eap.conf:                             #  enable resumption for just one user
----

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: I'm a fuschia bowling ball somewhere in Brittany