passing VLAN tag to clients

matteo at crs4.it matteo at crs4.it
Tue Sep 14 17:30:16 CEST 2010

Hello,
I'm using Freeradius 2.1.8 on Fedora 13 with EAP-TTL and PAP with
inner authentication with OpenLDAP as backend. Everything is working
fine, but the problem is that I haven't an OpenLDAP "Radius oriented",
that is there is no VLAN info in my LDIFs. So, is there a way,
external to the authentication process, to pass the vlan tag to the
clients so that the ports they're
attached to might join the correct vlan?
Thanks a lot