Fwd: FreeRadius + VSA

Noura Kossentini kossentini.noura at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 13:22:45 CEST 2010

Hi
Thank you Alexander for clarification and I'm sorry to ask such questions;

So I want to install a radius server. The documentation maked me confused to
use free radius with Jradius. I want to connect to the radius server
(Jradius or freeradius or the two at the same time I don't know) using
TinyRadius Library.

So I must know the secret key used by the server to use it side the client
Also I want to add a VSA role attribute to know the role of the user
(Viewer, admin ...)

Is there a good documentation helping me how can I proceed??

Thanks in advance