Can FreeRadius connect to ACT! database?

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Wed Apr 6 00:52:22 CEST 2011

Option 4.) Dump data from ACT to a "real" DB, then dump ACT completely?  j/k - sorta...  Does ACT support triggers and / or stored procedures?  If so it would be relatively easy to keep a subset of the ACT DB in MySQL (or whatever) and keep it synchronized.

If ACT is ODBC, I'm sure one could install an ODBC driver and write a query in SQL ( or whatever ACT uses).  At that point it wouldn't be any different than any other backend data store.

There is probably an option 5 - 10 as well.  Is this a high volume environment?  How many requests per sec / minute are we guestimating?  I ask because if it's low you have many more options than if it's high.