rlm_sql_unixodbc ?

Jim Rice jmrice6640 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 17:14:08 CEST 2011

Found this in the rlm_sql_unixodbc config.log:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lodbc
configure:3080: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_unixodbc.
configure:3082: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_unixodbc requires: libodbc sql.h.

Did I miss some dependencies earlier when installing FR 2.1.10?

Can I run "make" within this directory stand-alone,
or should I rebuild from the top?

I wouldn't want to lose where I am now and start over.  ;-)