Help me with Access-Challenge configuration

GreenUA green_its at mail.ru
Mon Apr 11 21:44:58 CEST 2011

I reviewed RFC and FAQ, but i can't fined sane info about configuration of
freeRADIUS server (on Windows) to send access-challenge message on
access-request.

My configuration is (users.conf):

test           Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "test"
           Service-Type = Login-User,
           Login-IP-Host = 192.99.98.119,
           Login-Service = Telnet,
           CS_Priv_Level = 2,
                       Reply-Message = "Hello, %u. Wellcome from RADIUS. You
are Administrator"

For such configuration RADIUS server (receive access-request)checks Login +
Pass and if they are correct sends "Reply-Message" with right
"CS_Priv_Level" for Client (access-accept).
But i need to validate one more parameter from client and sent for him
access-challenge, and i don't know how to configure my RADIUS server to send
"Access-challenge".
Guys pls help me with the answer or if it's possible give me some link or
manual in which i can fined the answer.