Help me with Access-Challenge configuration

GreenUA green_its at mail.ru
Tue Apr 12 07:46:44 CEST 2011

"Specific authentication methods allow for Access-Challenges.  If
you're not using one of those methods, you won't get Access-Challenges."

What methods? How i can configure it?

Maybe my post was not clear enough.

"You're trying to solve one problem, but not saying what it is.  You've
somehow convinced yourself that Access-Challenges are the solution to
that problem. So you're asking questions about that instead.

  What, exactly, is the problem, and why do you think Access-Challenges
are the solution? "

I'm not trying to configure correct authorization via RADIUS server it's not
my main goal.
I just want to configure and send back "Access-challenge" message to the
client side.
I need to see how my client process challenge response. And i can't generate
that message.