groups with port permissions

subcode subcode at gmx.de
Wed Apr 13 15:02:49 CEST 2011

Hi All,
I'm new in FreeRadius. I have install freeRadius and ChillSpot on Debian
with squid and iptables. Everything is ok, but I want to make a Group with
port permissions. For exampel first group "Low" with only HTTP(S)
permission, the second group "Mittel" with HTTP(S), POP(S), IMAP, SMTP(S)
and the third group "Hi" with all permission (all ports).
How can I do this? I have my hotspot in my caffe-bar and only customers can
have a internet.

Thanks for your help!

PS: Sorry for my englisch :-)