Proxy state attribute in accounting

Waqas Toor waqasnasirtoor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 12:21:05 CEST 2011

Hello Community,

I am doing store and proxy accounting to different servers, Now I want
to remove the proxy-state attribute from the proxied packet.
The problem is that other accounting servers that are not FreeRadius
are not accepting proxy-state attribute. So they are not sending the
acccounting response back.

This makes the detail file size increase.

I am using FreeRadius version 2.1.10 with roubust-accounting configuration.
the proxy servers are being load-balanced. and detail file is being
created correctly

Thank you

Waqas Toor