Condition-Based Accounting Proxy

eitarad eitama at entrypoint.co.il
Tue Apr 26 14:38:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

Sorry for being such a newbie (;

I would like to achieve the following situation:

I`ve installed a FreeRadius server which will act as a proxy accounting
server, Meaning that the server is forwarding the Accounting-Requests to
another server.

Now, I would like that once the FreeRadius server receives the
Accounting-Request packet, he will check in a MySQL DB if the "User-Name"
exists, if so - he will forward the Accounting-Request to the proxy server;
If it does not exists, he will do nothing (halt).

Please advice on how can I move forward.

Thanks in advance!