NAS IP ALLOW ALL

aceror aceror2001 at yahoo.es
Tue Aug 9 07:47:20 CEST 2011

Thank you, at the end I use this

"A small note if you really want to do this: in 2.0, this will only
match for the exact address 0.0.0.0, and not for all IP addresses
anymore, like it does in 1.x. You can work around this by using two
entries, one for 0.0.0.0/1 and one for 128.0.0.0/1."

FROM
http://lists.cistron.nl/pipermail/freeradius-users/2007-May/msg00151.html

So I will try it and see what happen.