Need help authenticating local users on Apple server

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Wed Aug 17 00:16:49 CEST 2011

> Read again.
>
> list it in the "authorize" section
> not the "authenticate" section

My mistake. I thought the word "And" meant do both, based on my question.

Removed from "authenticate" and listed "opendirectory" under "authorize"
of inner tunnel.

I now get the following error:

/usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/opendirectory[11]: Failed to link to module
'rlm_opendirectory': dlopen(rlm_opendirectory.so, 9): image not found
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[150]: Failed to load module
"opendirectory".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[62]: Errors parsing authorize
section