radmin del client error

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Tue Aug 23 08:43:26 CEST 2011

It's referring to clients loaded dynamically using the dynamic clients virtual server.

Even if you can reload clients.conf during the lifetime of the daemon (I don't know if you can or not, i'm not up to date with the progress on radmin),
the entries will still count as static entries.

Regarding the weirdness with the client itself, yes thats obviously a bug. If I have time i'll look at it, else Alan will probably handle it.

-Arran