radmin del client error

tohaikmeng tohaikmeng at live.com
Mon Aug 29 03:46:21 CEST 2011

Hello Arran and Alan,

My aim is to achieve the addition of client entries without any server
reloading/restart, and AAA will permits for those newly added clients. My
first thought was to use radmin -e "add client file <file>" and it works for
me but the deletion "del client ipaddr <ipaddr>" failed on me.

My requirement.
1. Client entries can be added dynamically after server has been started.
2. Each client entry consists of an IP address with a unique secret
associated with it.

My assumption.
Dynamic-client - 1 & 2. (hopefully this method is what i thought)
Static-client - standard client {} entries are going into it, then just add
them to clients.conf instead as the server will need reloading to read new
content of those files.

Hope my understanding is correct. Please correct me if i am wrong. :-)

Alex