NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD: Wrong Password!!!

"Guillermo W. Llanes Suárez" gwilliam at uci.cu
Thu Dec 1 13:23:26 CET 2011

El 01/12/2011 3:49, Alan DeKok escribió:
> Because you edited the configuration and broke it.
>
>    Don't do that.
thanks alan, the main problem when I try to authenticate a client EAP
(PEAP) against the radius server when it attempts to authenticate using
ntlm_auth is wrong, however, is effectively using PAP authentication. I
think it is due to password encryption. I reviewed many manuals found in
freeradius wiki, Trand any suggestions. Aware of your help William.

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com