AK Timeout

Johan Meiring jmeiring at pcservices.co.za
Fri Dec 2 11:25:25 CET 2011

Hi,

Reading between the lines....

I suspect the NAS notes means:
re-authentiaction timer (aka life time)

i.e.
re-autentication time (also known as "life time")

I supect the Nas will "re-authenticate ever hour".
Freeradius must not consider the session closed if the reauthentication does
not arrive (for at least an hour).

As Freeradius will not consider the session closed (until it receives an
accounting stop).  All should be fine.

Cheers,

Johan

--

Johan Meiring
Cape PC Services CC

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments
you should read Cape PC Service's email disclaimer at:

http://www.pcservices.co.za/disclaimer.html