Radacct update at 3 hours

Francois Gaudreault fgaudreault at inverse.ca
Fri Dec 2 17:02:26 CET 2011

Maybe my way of doing things is not the right one, but I had to solve
the same issue a while ago.  What I did is I changed the simple update
in sql.conf to a stored procedure call, and in my stored proc, I update
the radacct entry, but I also insert another record into a "log" table.
That way I can do my stats easily.

I am sure there is an easiest way of doing it.

--
Francois Gaudreault, ing. jr
fgaudreault at inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x130) ::  www.inverse.ca