semulteneius-use with cisco nas

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Dec 13 06:09:14 CET 2011

2011/12/12 Толик Шавловский <tolik_shavlovsky at mail.ru>:
> Dear all,
>
> can u help me with the problem??

(Hmmm ,,, I thought I wrote about this many times already?)

There are two ways to have simultaneous limit working.

First one, radutmp (+ checkrad). I've never used this. You might find
more info in the docs and source code though. Did you read
doc/Simultaneous-Use?

Second one, use SQL:
- enable sql in accounting section of sites-available/default
- enable sql in session section of sites-available/default (and
sites-available/inner-tunnel, if you use EAP)
- uncomment simul_count_query in sql/*/dialup.conf

First method does NOT need sql for accounting. Likewise, second method
does NOT need checkrad or any kind of access (snmp or whatever) to the
NAS. Looks like you're mixing both.

--
Fajar