Freeradius as a PIN server?

Sušnik Rudolf Rudolf.Susnik at telekom.si
Wed Dec 14 11:39:28 CET 2011

Perhaps you may want delivering PIN to user's cellular over SMS. Anyway Freeradius seems not to be enough, at least you would need some external database and web server - both for creating and storing PINs. I did the task using FR, Apache and MySql. As I see, my concept is quite similar to Nick's one.

Regards, Rudolf.