Changing Schema for radippool

Hitesh Vinzoda hiteshvinzoda at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 07:19:26 CET 2011

Hi,

Our provider is sending the calling-station-id usually larger than 50 characters while the schema for RADIPPOOL table in MYSQL has defined this field for 30 CHARACTERS. because of this we are seeing unusual behaviour in IP address assignment as first 35 characters are same for all users and last part varies. I want to change it to 100. Is it advisable to change the field schema in RADIPPOOL?

Thanks

Hitesh Vinzoda
Network Administrator

"There are 10 types of people in this world.
One who can understand binary and other's can't."