name change

Travis Dimmig tdimmig at impulse.com
Wed Dec 21 23:32:38 CET 2011

Ah, you have in fact pointed me in the right direction.  If you don't change the name, this folder is made for you at some point.  I had assumed it was made at first execution, and the name variable was referenced in its creation.  That does not appear to be the case, but if I create the folder myself then everything seems to work.

Travis