Can't start server on mac OS X

maldridge aldridge.mac at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 02:43:35 CET 2011

I have tried for a few weeks now to get this working.  I have a mac os
machine running with 10.6 installed and updated.  I had a linux friend help
me with the dependancies/compiling and we were able to compile with no
errors.  The problem came in attempting to start the server.  It appears to
hang consistently at the stage where it attempts to generate a key, with a
permission denied error.

I am comfortable in the terminal, but I need specific instructions to
execute.  Any help is appreciated.

Below are the contents from the debug that it spit out when loading.