AW: Support

Schaatsbergen, Chris Chris.Schaatsbergen at aleo-solar.de
Mon Feb 14 15:44:37 CET 2011

Well, I am not doing it to keep you off the streets (you should not be a freeradius prisoner), but to make sure FreeRadius continues to get developed and this active community stays active. As a former developer myself I can understand how annoying it can be if you have helped someone a great deal and then get absolutely nothing in return (quite often people even forget to thank you).

I will try and convince the management to cough up.