Freeradius2.1.3 + Fedora9 + PEAP + AD = problem

lucky79 lukas.hofrichtr at interoute.com
Wed Feb 16 10:38:40 CET 2011

Hi Alan,

Thanks for quick reply

I have read the log several times however nothing points me to the right
direction...thats why I posted a question here...

when I use username at domain.com I get access-reject as ntlm authentication
fails so from this point its working ok I guess. Also I dont think its a
certificate problem as I've got same results with linux / windows 7 clients.

>From the debug I see ntlm authentication went OK then EAP session does not
finish, but why this is happening? Do you think I am really facing the
certificate compatibility problem? Even its working fine with freeradius
1.1.7? I've tried to create a new one but same results...
Or have I missed anything else? Sorry FR 2.x.x is still new to me

Thanks
Lukas