Voip database

miha- miha_zoubek at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 08:40:22 CET 2011

Hello,

I got answere what should I do that the freeradius will work with centile.
Can you help me out where can I customized this settings?

Thanks!!!
miha

Currently, there is a password matching issue because the User-Password
encoding is different during the Authentication from the Authorization.
During the Authentication step, the Centile's radius client send a
User-Password encrypted with the secret.
But during the Authorization step, we don't expect the Radius server to
check again this password (which is sent anyway, I don't know if this is a
bug or if it is required by Eyebill...).
The Authorization request contains the attribute Acct-Status-Type with the
value 17 that means "authorize only".
It also contains the attribute Message-Authenticator with the digest value.
So Freeradius should use those two attributes to accept or reject the
request instead of the User-Name and User-Password.