dialup_admin php notice errors

Todd Bateman wtab at comcast.net
Sat Jan 8 04:42:01 CET 2011

The error I get in my browser is after I log in with administrator and
press logout and then try and log in with a different user I get

an error occurred
either one of the following:
1. Bad username/password
2. An administrator is already logged in (only one instance is allowed)
3. There apears to be more then one administrator user in the database.

If I do it from the command line (ssh into 192.168.1.2 from 192.168.1.10
with radiusd -X in a second window) with same user I get:
root at krazy:# radtest admin ******** 127.0.0.1 1812 networkadmin
Sending Access-Request of id 187 to 127.0.0.1 port 1812
         User-Name = "admin"
         User-Password = "********"
         NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
         NAS-Port = 1812
rad_recv: Access-Accept packet from host 127.0.0.1 port 1812, id=187,
length=73
         Framed-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
         Session-Timeout = 86400
         Idle-Timeout = 600