preprocess module

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Mon Jan 10 23:31:04 CET 2011

FR is the most difficult "easy" thing ever.  Generally speaking, unless you have a REALLY good understanding of how everything is tied together - don't change ANYTHING you don't absolutely NEED to.  I hear what you're saying about "optimizing" the config and such, but it's really not worth the little overhead unless you're handling many thousands requests per second....

Feel free to play, just expect to do a LOT of playing before you figure it out and expect to break lots of stuff along the way! :)