preprocess module

Tim Sylvester tim.sylvester at networkradius.com
Mon Jan 10 23:39:51 CET 2011

Actually, the configuration files are doing what they were told. Read the
debug output carefully and you will see that you removed the include
statements from module/preprocess but did not change sites-enable/default.

You are better off only changing what needs to be changed for your
configuration. The "extra stuff" in the configuration does not hurt the
operation or performance of the radius server.

Tim