samba > 3.0.33

Casartello, Thomas tcasartello at wsc.ma.edu
Thu Jan 13 02:19:23 CET 2011

I've got it working somewhat. It works for a while and then stops working. When I restart smb and winbind it starts working again for a while and then stops. Is there some kind of cache that samba uses that gets cleared when you restart it that might be causing it?

Thomas E. Casartello, Jr.
Staff Assistant - Wireless/Linux Administrator
Information Technology
Wilson 105A
Wetfield State College