Problem with iPods/iTouches

Rob Yamry ryamry at kimberly.k12.wi.us
Thu Jan 13 14:38:44 CET 2011

> Hmm. Are you asking for a client cert with PEAP; your original trace has:
>

> [peap]     TLS_accept: Need to read more data: SSLv3 read client
> certificate A
> In SSL Handshake Phase
> In SSL Accept mode
> [peap] eaptls_process returned 13
> [peap] EAPTLS_HANDLED
> ++[eap] returns handled
> Sending Access-Challenge of id 66 to 10.1.1.1 port 38428

Those traces above are from a default installation, so I *think* it doesn't
ask for client certs.  But same goes for my production environment and I
know we dont ask for client certs there.

I can get this working perfectly with the WinXP laptop using the same certs
and credentials.  Works flawlessly.  With the iPods...not so much.

-Robb