FW: Problem with PEAP MS-ChapV2 against AD

Robert Graham rgraham at mem-ins.com
Fri Jan 14 01:43:48 CET 2011

Alan,

Thanks for the quick response.  The reason I generated my own certs was that
if we can get 802.1x to work, when we move to production we will want to
have the certificate signed by our Windows CA.  So I wanted this to be part
of the test plan.

I looked at that webpage at least three times today.  I think I am so glued
to the issue that the xpextension are missing or wrong, but when I view the
certificate issued by our CA, it does have the attributes there with an OID
of 1.3.6.1.5.5.7.3.1 for Server Certificate Requirements.

http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/file/n3340698/cert.jpg

Are you referring to the Debugging it yourself section?  I am in the process
of installing screen and going through those steps.

Thanks
-Robert