Freeradius on lenny doesn't permit mschap auth

David Dumortier d.dumortier at free.fr
Fri Jan 14 14:10:21 CET 2011

Le Fri Jan 14 2011 à 01:49:28PM +0100, Alan DeKok dit :
> David Dumortier wrote:

[...]

> > So radtest can't make an mschap request ?
>
>   In 2.1.10, yes.
>
>   But you want to use tools which are years out of date.

I have some constraint, one is to be lenny compliant with lenny
software, no backport.

>   So... you're offended when we give advice, and you're not willing to
> follow any advice that's given.
>
>   Why, exactly, are you posting questions here?

Because I followed this doc :
http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html
step by step and can't solve the problem.

At line : $ radtest user password localhost 0 testing123
I've got a failed message:
rad_recv: Access-Reject packet from host 127.0.0.1 port 1812, id=115,
length=20

And I can't solve it.

--
David Dumortier