dialup_admin php notice errors

mikal mpm at atceast.com
Fri Jan 14 19:41:41 CET 2011

Todd,

I did a setup with FR 2.1.9, Apache 2.2.15, MySQL 5.1 on OpenSUSE (11.2 or
11.3) recently.  Can't recall the specific PHP 5 version offhand.  It did
take a bit of tweaking, but in the end it all worked (or at least the parts
that I was interested in which had more to do with administering user
accounts than Radius servers).  My notes aren't very good or detailed, so
I'd need to take a look at the installation to try and document the list of
configuration changes that I made.

If you're still trying to get this to work then I can try and get access to
that server this weekend.