Help needed with user authentication

Luke Hammond luke at dezignbrasil.com
Wed Jan 19 16:24:43 CET 2011

Thanks for that... I dounf coovachilli and installed it, now my
freeradius wont start.. when i type: radiusd -X i get a whole lot of
errors, any ideas where i could have gone wrong?

We have a cisco 2800 or 2850 on its way from the company we have
purchased our internet link from, so i am not sure if that can do the
captive portal thing?